CityWorth Mortgage is offering a new insured mortgage program called the Streamline Limited Repair Program that permits homebuyers to finance up to an additional $35,000 of repairs into their mortgage to purchase and improve or upgrade the home before move-in or to refinance an existing mortgage and add up to $35,000 in repairs or improvements. With this new product, homebuyers can quickly and easily tap into cash to pay for property repairs or improvements.
The following are some of the repairs/remodeling that can be financed with this program:
• Remodeling kitchens and bathrooms
• Exterior and interior painting
• Repair/replacement of roofs, gutters and downspouts
• Repair/replacement/upgrade of existing HVAC systems
• Repair/replacement/upgrade of plumbing and electrical systems
• Repair/replacement of existing flooring
• Weatherization: including storm windows and doors, insulation, weather stripping, etc.
• Purchase and installation of appliances, including free-standing ranges, refrigerators, washers/dryers, dishwashers, and microwaves
• Improvements for accessibility for persons with disabilities
• Lead based paint stabilization or abatement of lead based paint hazards
• Repair, replacement or the addition of exterior decks, patios, and porches
• Basement remodeling which does not involve structural repairs
• Basement waterproofing
• Window and door replacement and exterior siding replacement
• Well or septic system repair or replacement
And Much More!